United Artist International Film Festival is the first collaborative program done ever in its own way of recognizing and acknowledging talents. It is an annual qualifying festival open to all aspiring filmmakers across the globe.
We would soon come up with monthly editions, all the award winning artists of the monthly editions are further nominated for the annual awards and the red carpet ceremony which will be covered by media at the annual function.
United Artist International Film Festival not only aims at giving out trophies and certificates but recognizing talents and supporting the career of artists working in the film industry as writers, directors, producers, actors, cinematographers, editors, composers etc. As we are in the process of expanding our footprints, the festival would be truly a international platform for all filmmakers beyond language barriers across the globe. we truly care about the language of cinema, independent film making, filmmakers, arts and all the artists involved in each film project.
REGULATIONS FOR “UNITED ARTIST INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL”
1. The festival has been open to international filmmakers over years.
2. Filmmakers may submit as many works as they wish, there is no ban on production year.
3. Entries must have English subtitles.
4. UAIFF is a yearly live screening festival.
[please note: We do not provide any airfare for the submitter to come and attend the festival. They need to arrange their own travel and accommodation for the same. Certificates are digitally printable which we will be emailed to our winners and trophies will be couriered. Please note, we will not be responsible for (if) any damage occurs to the trophy or packaging during shipping ]
5. There is no Particular theme for Photography, give your best shot.
6. Submissions have a basic fee and the film has to be submitted via FilmFreeway.
7. The participants authorize the use of a fragment of his work up to three minutes, or up to 10% of the full, for possible broadcast and promotion.
8.The organization reserves the right to screen the submitted works. The authors will be notified first.
9.The organization assumes that participants have the rights to exhibit and promote the works and material presented and disclaims any responsibility for the violation of this rule.
10.Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules and the decision by the organization to resolve any incident occurring during any phase of the competition. The jury's choice is final.
11. The film must have English subtitles if done in regional/vernacular languages and for music videos.
12. The UAIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the UAIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
14. The UAIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category.
15. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the BEFF programming director or executive director.
16. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections.
17. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that you are now eligible for the nomination and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
18. It is possible that a particular category doesn't have a winner. In this case the decision of the judges' is final.
19. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
20. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
21. We request all the filmmakers to check their mails for the updates as we communicate everything over email. And the notification from FilmFreeway will reach their inbox on the scheduled date.
22. UAIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
23. Any false accusation against the Film Festival and FilmFreeway may lead to disciplinary actions which includes disqualification of the film at any stage (even if the festival is over), adding them to blacklisted film-makers.
All official Selection film receive Official Selection Laurels.
Winner will receive Certificate, Laurel also Film Making accessories up to 200$ USD.
Best Short Film
Best Animation Film
Best Music Video
Best Web Series
Best Food Photographer
Best Cosmetics Photographer
Best Fashion Photography
Best Feature Film
Crew Award's will be chosen by the Audience
Depending upon the number of entries for each category and the quality of films submitted.